LOVE THE EARTH!
PANYADEN SUMMER SCHOOL MARCH 2011
This year’s Summer School will be five weeks of fun and educational activities based upon experiencing, appreciating and taking care of our environment. With a focus on learning through experience, using our hands and hearts as well as our minds, we will explore and appreciate the key elements of nature.
The Summer School will be taught in three groups:
Group I: Nursery and Kindergarten 1 (2 – 4 years old)
Group II: Kindergarten 2 to Prathom 2 (4 – 7 years old)
Group III: Prathom 3 to Prathom 6 (7 – 11 years old)
TOPICS for ALL LEVELS
Week 1: Love the Earth
Week 2: Water
Week 3: Earth
Week 4: Air
Week 5: Trees
LEARNING and DEVELOPMENT OUTCOMES for ALL LEVELS
Students will become aware of and understand the key elements of nature and how these support life. They will learn how to interact with them wisely, to save not exploit.
Our activities will focus on 4 aspects of your child’s development:
1. Intellectual Development
2. Physical Development
3. Moral Development
4. Emotional Development
BY THE END OF THE COURSE WE EXPECT YOUR CHILD WILL ACHIEVE THE FOLLOWING:
LEARNING and DEVELOPMENT OUTCOMES for GROUP I (2-4 years old)
1. Experience how our surroundings consist of different elements of nature.
2. Improve fine motor skills.
3. Make friends with each other and nature.
4. Feel the calming effect of nature.
LEARNING and DEVELOPMENT OUTCOMES for GROUP II (4-7 years old)
1. Identify man-made and natural aspects of our environment. Show appreciation for time spent in natural surroundings.
2. Develop fine motor skills, physical coordination skills, agility and balance.
3. Be capable of working together with friends in pairs and small groups.
4. Develop personal awareness of, and love and care towards, living things.
LEARNING and DEVELOPMENT OUTCOMES for GROUP III (7-11 years old)
1. Use creativity and independent thought to identify ways to use and save the environment and avoid exploitation of the environment.
2. Improve physical coordination skills, agility and muscle strength and learn how to take care of the body.
3. Be capable of playing the role of both team member and team leader and be able to positively influence people; be able to explain the global aspects of changes in nature.
4. Be able to explain why it is important to use our natural resources efficiently and demonstrate good habits and self-discipline in regards to consumption.
TIMES and DATES
Panyaden Summer School will run from 28 March to 6 May 2011 with a one week break between 11 and 15 April. The School will open at 08:30 each day until 15:00.
INFORMATION and CONTACT
For more information and details on enrolment, please contact
TEL : 080-078 5115 and 085-484 6095
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.panyaden.ac.th