Welcome to our future!
Panyaden International School has been engaged in developing and improving our environment to ensure we provide the best opportunities for our students to enjoy learning from their surroundings. The school is growing and this requires the construction of more facilities.
We are excited to share with you our brand new facilities and recent campus developments. As you enter both our campuses, you will experience these new improvements:
- All classrooms across campus are fully equipped with Panyaden Fresh Air System (Powered by the Erber Family Foundation)
- New Admissions Office Building
- New Upper Primary Classrooms Building
- Life Skills and Workshop Building
- Parents Sala at Secondary Campus
- Lockers for Secondary students
- New Upper Primary Playgrounds
- Adult and Wheelchair accessible toilet
- Paved walkways for wheelchair accessibility in both Primary and Secondary Campuses
Looking Forward: Our Vision for the Future
Since 2016, our community has embarked on in-depth exploration of our long-term goals and plans, reflecting on Panyaden vision for the future. You may read our latest action plan below.