Panyaden International School Scholarship Programme
The Panyaden International School Scholarship Programme provides pathways for motivated and talented secondary students who strive for excellence and are empowered to take progressive action in their lives.
The programme embodies the school’s commitment to service and the Thai community. Scholarships (up to 100% of tuition fees) are available for students from Year 7 to Year 11 entering school in August 2020.
Scholarship criteria are based on demonstrated and potential academic ability, artistic and creative aptitude, and a commitment to contribute to the school community and beyond through service and leadership. Candidates are advised that the process is detailed and rigorous.
- New applicants to PYD and students currently at the school are welcome to apply to the PYD International School Scholarship Programme.
- Age: 11-16 years old.
- Students must be able to undertake full time study at the school commencing August 2020.
- All applicants are strongly advised to consider the general admissions criteria before deciding to proceed with an application.
Criteria and Selection
The selection of academic scholars is based on the results of screening, testing, portfolios, and interviews coordinated by the PYD Scholarship Admissions Office and the Scholarship Panel. The scholarship test includes individual assessments in the areas of mathematics, languages, and other areas to check academic potential.
Successful students will be offered a scholarship placement for entry to PYD commencing August 2020.
How to apply
- Carefully read the Panyaden International School Scholarship Programme Policies and Procedures
- Study the Application Timeline below before applying
- Complete and submit your application using our online Scholarship Application Form
All applicants will be advised of their outcome on 15 May, 2020.
Successful students are offered academic scholarships following a thorough selection process.
|March 10, 2020||Applications close at 17:00 (Thai Time).|
|March 10, 2020||Notification of testing arrangements posted to all applicants.|
|March 10 – 17, 2020||General scholarship test conducted at PYD.|
|April 21 – 24, 2020||Portfolio preparation guidance sessions for students with an interview.|
|May 5 – 8, 2020||Interviews for academic scholarships conducted at PYD.|
|May 15, 2020||All applicants advised of outcome.|