Panyaden Secondary Scholarship Programme 2021
The Panyaden International School Scholarship Programme provides pathways for motivated and talented secondary students who strive for excellence and are empowered to take progressive action in their lives.
The programme embodies the school’s commitment to service and the Thai community. Scholarships (up to 100% of tuition fees) are available for students from Year 7 to IB Diploma Programme entering school in August 2021.
Scholarship criteria are based on demonstrated and potential academic ability, artistic and creative aptitude, and a commitment to contribute to the school community and beyond through service and leadership. Candidates are advised that the process is detailed and rigorous.
- New applicants to PYD and students currently at the school are welcome to apply to the PYD International School Scholarship Programme.
- Age: 11-17 years old.
- Students must be able to undertake full-time study at the school commencing August 2021.
- All applicants are strongly advised to consider the general admissions criteria before deciding to proceed with an application.
Criteria and Selection
The selection of academic scholars is based on the results of screening, testing, portfolios, and interviews coordinated by the PYD Scholarship Admissions Office and the Scholarship Panel. The scholarship test includes individual assessments in the areas of mathematics, languages, and other areas to check academic potential.
Additional discount for successful IB Diploma Programme Candidates
The first fifty successful applicants from the inaugural batch of our IB Diploma Programme will receive a 30% tuition waiver in addition to any scholarship received. The 30% waiver will be calculated against the fees remaining after the scholarship is applied. This waiver is supported by Erber Family Foundation (Thailand).
How to apply
- Carefully read the Panyaden International School Scholarship Programme Policies and Procedures
- Study the Application Timeline below before applying
- Complete and submit your application using our online Scholarship Application Form
Note: For current Panyaden students, please contact Kru Peach at the Admissions Office.
All applicants will be advised of their outcome on March 26, 2021.
Successful students are offered academic scholarships following a thorough selection process.
March 1, 2021 Applications close at 17:00 (Thai Time).
March 3, 2021 Notification of testing arrangements posted to all applicants.
March 8 – 10, 2021 General scholarship test conducted at PYD/Virtual
March 15 – 19, 2021 Interviews for academic scholarships conducted at PYD.
March 26, 2021 All applicants advised of outcome.