We only collect personal information when you choose to supply it to us. We may collect and process the following personal information or data (information that can be uniquely identified with you) about you:
- Personal information you have to provide us through the enrolment process, such as our online application form;
- Certain information required to access the services provided by us (for example our newsletter), including your name, address, or telephone number;
- Your email address;
- A record of any correspondence between you and us;
- Your replies to any surveys or questionnaires that we may use for research purposes;
- Details of accounting or financial transactions that relate to your payments to school (this may include information such as your credit card, debit card or bank account details, but we do not store this information);
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access.
Use and Disclosure
When a user submits personally identifiable information it is used only for the purpose stated at the time of collection. With the exception of our school data management system, RenWeb and NWEA (see below) we do not disclose any information you provide to any third parties except:
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation (for example, if required to do so by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime);
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of Panyaden International School, our website’s users, or any other third parties.
- as provided in the “Cookies” section of this policy set out below;
- Other than as set out above, we shall not disclose any of your personal information unless you give us permission to do so.
Where consent for the use and disclosure of personal information is required, the school will seek consent from the appropriate person. In the case of a student’s personal information, the school will seek the consent from the student’s parent or guardian.
At the start of each academic year, a Parental Consent Form will be sent to all families so that you can reconfirm your consent in terms of how we use your data.
A cookie is a small text file stored by your browser that allows the website to “remember” your preferences such as calendar settings and site bookmarks on the site from visit to visit, or to maintain your “logged in” status when visiting protected areas. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. Web browsers have settings allowing you to reject cookies, or selectively accept cookies, or delete cookies previously accepted. Please be aware that rejecting or deleting cookies from our website may make certain functions unavailable to you.
This website takes every precaution to protect our users’ personal information. Whenever users submit personal information (such as contact info) via online forms, or registration, upon submission that information is encrypted via the highest level of SSL (Secured Sockets Layer) available.
Panyaden International School
Address: 218, 281/1 Moo 2, Tambon Namprae, Amphor Hang Dong, Chiang Mai 50230 Thailand.
Phone: 66 53 441 460
Fax: 66 53 441 461