Want to join us? Panyaden International School Chiang Mai integrates Buddhist values and environmental mindfulness with a modern bilingual curriculum. We are always on the lookout for committed, flexible and resourceful staff to join our team.
You must be committed to the school’s values and educational approach. You must also be comfortable working in a bilingual environment with people from other cultures. We value people who can work in a team, who are open-minded and adaptable to change.
Specific posts will be advertised on this page (see below), but feel free to send in your C.V. as new opportunities do come up. Email us your cover letter and C.V./resume at email@example.com.
1. Urgent - Temporary Performing Arts Teacher (Maternity Cover, 16 April 2018 to 30 June 2018). Details here.
2. Thai Head Teacher
3. Preschool Teachers (both Thai and English Native Speakers). Details here.
4. Primary Teachers (both Thai and English Native Speakers). Details here.
5. School Secretary (Academic)
6. School Secretary and Assistant to Management Team
Interested applicants, please send a cover letter outlining your suitability for the position and full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary to be negotiated. Only selected candidates will be contacted.