Panyaden Job Opportunities
We are hiring!
Panyaden International School in Chiang Mai is currently hiring for the new academic year starting in August 2018. Our school integrates Buddhist values, environmental mindfulness, and bilingual learning with international education standards. We are looking for dedicated, resourceful, passionate, resilient teachers and non-teaching staff who are comfortable working in a multicultural environment. See list below. Please read details in the posters attached to this post (click on the images for larger views) or visit our Panyaden recruitment page for more information!
List of Jobs Available:
- Urgent – Temporary Performing Arts Teacher (Maternity Cover, 16 April 2018 to 30 June 2018). Find out more here.
- Thai Head Teacher
- Preschool Teachers (both Thai and English Native Speakers). Find out more here.
- Primary Teachers (both Thai and English Native Speakers). Find out more here.
- School Secretary (Academic)
- School Secretary and Assistant to Management Team
Interested applicants, please send a cover letter outlining your suitability for the position and full resume to email@example.com. Salaries to be negotiated. Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted by Panyaden’s HR department.