Love teaching? Interested in being part of our team at Panyaden School?
We are recruiting native English-speaking Teachers to work fulltime at our School. Read on!
- Teach assigned subject and perform class teacher duties together with Thai teachers
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities
- Keep up to date with developments in subject area
- Perform student support, counseling students with academic problems and encouraging all students in their work
- Communicate necessary information regularly to students, colleagues and parents
Qualifications: We recognize all major full-time TESOL/TEFL courses including
- Chiang Mai University TEFL
- Chichester College TESOL (TEFL/TESL)
- SEE TEFL
Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 07:30 – 16:00 hrs
Student & Classroom Duties:
- Teach assigned subject and perform class teacher duties together with Thai teachers.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning and to meet the varying needs of students in the following subjects: English, Science and Mathematics.
- Participate in extracurricular activities such as social activities, sporting activities, clubs and student organizations.
- Prepare and set tests, examination papers, and exercises in the responsible subject.
- Prepare classroom for class activities and make an after-class record of content, teaching process and interaction in class.
- Keep up to date with developments in subject area, teaching resources, learning materials and methods. Make relevant changes to instructional plans and activities.
- Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment.
- Perform student support, counseling students with academic problems and encouraging students.
- Observe and evaluate student’s performance and development and prepare required report on students and activities.
- Communicate necessary information regularly to students, colleagues and parents regarding student progress and student needs.
- Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school.
- Have knowledge of, and practice standard health care precautions.
- Participate in department/school meetings and parent meetings.
- Update all necessary records and documents accurately and completely as required by laws, district policies and school regulations.
- Be available for professional development when appropriate and/or when requested by supervisor.
- Organize and participate in social and cultural activities such as sports competitions, schools parties, dinners, excursions and pricing events appropriately.
- Participate in marketing events for the school.
- Co-operate in basic administration work such as keeping student registers and attendance records for starters and leavers.