|Monday, Nov 28:
- Morning: Students will go to bookstores (99THB Bookstore and Surawong) and buy one book each for the school library.
- 3.30-4.30pm: Small discussion and exchange session between teachers & parents: “The Power of Reading”.
|Wednesday, Nov 29:
- 8.30-9.30am: Professional storyteller to read and perform for all students at Assembly Hall.
- 9.45-10.15am: Workshop about reading and acting for K2-3
- 10.30-11.15am: Workshop for P1-P5
|Thursday, Nov 30:
- All day: Fun reading activities in small groups for children of all ages.
|Friday (Focus on Father’s Day)
- Morning class: Reading about and writing to the King (Father’s Day). Students will make cards to salute our King and to hang them at the tree bearing the King’s photos (Parent’s Sala).
- 3:00-4:00pm: All students will plant home-grown vegetables (i.e. chilli, garlic, lemongrass etc) in our garden area so our chef can harvest it later for cooking our food. This activity is linked to self-sufficiency projects originated by our King. All parents are welcome to join us.